The trttLoans platform, the P2P solution for lenders and borrowers!!!
The trttLoans platform is the smartest solution to find secure agreements between Borrowers and Lenders.
The platform allows individuals to access a whole market of possibilities relating to loans for both borrowers and lenders.
Platform link: https://loans.trittium.cc/
If you are currently registered for any of our other products, you can access the loans platform using the same credentials. Our Goal is to build a whole economic ecosystem around Trittium.
Once you log in, you will be directed to the loan market, where you can see all the Loans offered. You will have the ability to filter the loans. This, in turn, allows you to search for the criteria and conditions tailored to suit your needs.
Loan terms are:
- Terms: 1 day to two years.
- APR: 1–100 %.
- Loan amount: Minimum is 50 Eur.
- Currencies for the Loan: BTC, ETH, USDT, PAX.
- Collateral currencies allowed: BTC, Additional coins will be available soon.
- Collateral %: Minimum is 75% of the loan value.
- Fees: 360 days — 1%, 361–720 days — 2%, 721–1080 days — 3%.
- Service fees if paid using Trittium's native currency: 20% discount.
- Loan To Value Ratio (LTV): LTV Ratio is a calculation used to assess the risk of a loan. A loan with a higher LTV ratio is generally seen as a higher risk and a loan with a lower LTV ratio as lower risk.
LTV and collateral guarantees:
Loan to Value Ratio (LTV): LTV mitigates risk levels. Collateral is liquidated when its value drops considerably below the initial loan amount. The lender will receive a Margin Call beforehand so that they can transfer additional collateral and save the loan from termination.
The easiest way to explain this is with an example:
- 100 USD Loan, for a 1-year term and with an APR 10%.
If we choose a low LTV = Low risk. (Minimum is 5%), we get this:
Collateral amount to send to receive the loan: 0.234 BTC, that’s around 2,180 Eur.
As one could imagine, there wouldn’t be too many recipients that would want to part with 2,180 € value to receive a 100 Eur loan.
So, let us assume the maximum LTV ratio (75%) and recheck the number amounts: 100 USD Loan, for a 1-year term and with an APR of 10%.
- We will now place the maximum LTV possible of 75% (High Risk).
This is what we get:
The collateral amount required to receive the loan: 0.015 BTC, around 140 Eur. Obviously this amount is considerably more desirable.
A loan processing fee will be added to the collateral:
360 days — 1%.
361–720 days — 2%.
721–1080 days — 3%.
Note that service fee payments in TRTT are subject of a 20% discount.
Processing fees can be paid in three ways:
- Add it to the collateral.
- Pay in tritium from your trtt wallet balance.
- Deducting it from the loan.
The trttNodes platform as Guarantee
Both parties, lender and borrower, receive credit reports by email outlining where the debt is, the amount each party is required to send and for what reason. This ensures that all parties are informed and clear of their obligation and situation during the agreement period.
In addition, the platform allows all account holders to see details of the credit history, including the terms and pending operations for each party until the credit term has been fulfilled.
Collateral sent to initiate the Loan is locked by the trttnodes platform, providing the guarantee.
Example of the entire credit process:
The trttLoans platform is a complete, convenient and ‘state of the art’ package that allows both parties to transact in a secure and fair environment.
For all enquiries, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for reading!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below.