Trittium — Weekly Report #89
May 3 to May 10
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
Great week at crypto, with several changes. Finally, the tonight dump took the total market capitalization to 241,000 USD millions, 5.11 points lower. But also, showed the bears power, as perhaps someone thought they were defeated.
Let´s see now if this 8,600 support area holds the price.
We also have this option available, and what we see is a normal behaviour into the channel.
The BTC dominance, as expected, grew to 67.90% (1.3 points more than the previous week).
Dominance should go now to this 65% area.
Bad week for Dash capitalization, as it went down this week to 696 USD million (-11.11%).
The Dash dominance decreased to 59.79%, around 0.2 points less.
The total masternode market capitalization is now at 1,154 USD million. (-10.26%)
If we check today’s data, we have:
Masternodes market 1,154 USD million (-10.26%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 458 USD million. (-11.58%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 192,383 USD
With 217,780 nodes running, we have a similar amount of nodes running than seven days ago.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
This was the order book on May 3:
And this is today, May 10:
- The average trade price is lower, at around 17 sats.
- The buy orders book is thinner, with 0.144 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is much bigger, with 1,290,584 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 37,100,000 TRTT (28.7%) coins locked, 5,850,000 less than seven days ago.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
- Twitter: 1,238 Followers. (+12)
- Discord: 7,970 (-165).
PoCoN last week:
Sent to investors: 17,161
- Trtt total coins burned: 5,536,320 Trtt.
- Trtt total coins sent to investors: 1,518,814 Trtt.
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
New project listed as Cold Node: Zenzo.
Keep safe and stay at home.
Thanks for reading!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: