Trittium — Weekly Report #87
April 19 to April 26
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
We continue growing. The world is becoming in a worse place to live, but money comes into the markets. And that’s a fact. 11,000 USD millions added to the crypto market this week (+5.28%).
About the BTC price, we continue into the range, with no clear direction, as both sides have solid arguments. The safest option is to wait until this takes some direction.
An interesting point is the volume indicator, decreasing. When price increase but volume decrease, it is easy to see a bearish continuation. But markets are unpredictable, and more in actual market conditions.
BTC dominance is now at 64.58%, a bit higher than seven days ago. It also looks like it is on a tendency line, perhaps alts are not ready to go to the moon yet.
Dash capitalization grew this week to 816 USD million (+8.65%).
The Dash dominance decreased to 60.77%, around 4 points less.
The total masternode market capitalization is now at 1,340 USD million. (+12.6%)
If we check today’s data, we have:
Masternodes market 1,340 USD million (+12.6%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 524 USD million. (+24.46%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 187,700 USD
With 217,897 nodes running, 2,000 have been added this week to the network.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
This was the order book on April 19:
And this is today, April 26:
- The average trade price is lower, around 18 sats.
- The buy orders book is smaller, with 0.186 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is more significant, with 1,401,161 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 45,650,000 TRTT (35.32%) coins locked, 1,750,000 less than seven days ago.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
- Twitter: 1,194 Followers. (+17)
- Discord: 8,363 (+94).
PoCoN last week:
Sent to investors: 10,000
- Trtt total coins burned: 5,376,917 Trtt.
- Trtt total coins sent to investors: 1,474,864 Trtt.
Loans platform advances.
We finished our design; we are now making the internal testing and working on T&C with the legal team.