Trittium — Weekly Report #58
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
Not good news. The crypto market is 48,000 USD millions thinner than seven days ago (-18%).
As we said last week, we were fine with the boring weeks.
Finally, the triangle broke by the floor side, so blood came to us. Everyone expects more blood now.
The BTC Dominance should go down as BTC price went down, but sadly, it keeps doing the triangle format we saw the past week, and we are bouncing now. Dominance is at 70,12%(similar rate than seven days ago).
In 7 days Dash lost last month growth and more. Dash market capitalization is now at just 643 USD millions, 211 USD million less than last week (-24.94%).
Dash Dominance is now at 46.71%, 1 point less than the previous report.
If we check Saturdays closing data, we have:
Masternodes market 1,362 USD million (-22.61%)
Dash market capitalization 643 USD million. (-24.94%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 719 USD million. (-21.93%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 560,139 USD
With around 236,000 nodes running, we have 3,000 nodes running less than the previous week.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
Ok, it looks like we are starting to recover the btc/trtt price. Let´s see what happens once we reach the 60–62 sats resistance again, as we are fighting with it since July.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on September 22:
And this one is today, September 29:
- The average trade price is a little higher than the previous week, 52 sats.
- The buy orders book is similar, with 0.53 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is similar, with 1,559,000 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 31 masternodes in sell orders and 21 in buying orders. The ratio is similar to seven days ago.
- We have now 66,700,000 TRTT (51,63%) coins locked, 350,000 more than the previous week.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
- Twitter: 1,139 Followers. (+252)
- Discord: 7,652 (+336 members).
- PoCoN This week:( September 22 to September 29)
Sent to investors: 32,000
- Trtt total coins burned: 2,483,055
Trittium block explorer
- Do you want some Free Trittium? Try at this Twitter Raffle:
- This week, our friends from NodesMaster made a review about the Trittium Project, check it:
A masternode hosting platform facilitating loans in the crypto sphere: Trittium review
Trittium thrives to revolutionize the current masternode market by offering a masternode hosting platform with a wide…
- This week we launched our First trttSelect project.
Axel Network is listed now at our platform into the trttSelect brand.
This article explains our partnership:
Axel Network, the first trttSelect
A Global Network Delivering Speed, Stability, And Security
AXEL Gets Listed on ProBit Exchange, Announces Partnership with Trittium
AXEL has been listed on ProBit, one of Asia’s fastest-growing exchanges. The listing which happened this morning, Sept…
Trittium introduces the first project in the TrttSelect program
Since February, the Trittium team announced the release of the trttSelect program. This program’s goal is to bring…
- We want to say to all of you; THANKS, as today we reached astounding numbers in the number of hosted projects:
6,015 cold nodes are running.
1,751 insta-shared nodes running
7,766 masternodes at the trttNodes platform.
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Last week data:
Instant Masternodes Running: +20.92%
Cold nodes running: +3.21%
Last ten weeks graph:
New coins listed this week as insta and cold nodes: XChainZ, Gexan and Axel Network (trttSelect)
New coins listed this week as cold nodes: Beetle Coin and Warranty Chain.
We continue listing projects and releasing improvements, the next week we have some surprises for all of you.
Did you clap?
Thanks for reading!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: