Trittium — Weekly Report #56
September 8 to September 15
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
Really, did nothing. 3,000 USD million exited from the market in the last seven days (-1.1%). Just lateral movements this week.
A significant movement is being cooked, for sure.
About Bitcoin, you can see we continue finishing the triangle.
It looks like we are going down to the lowest part of the triangle. I hope a hard bounce later and break the triangle over the 10,500 area.
About BTC Dominance, it went down to 71.83%.(-0.5 points than the previous week). And perhaps we are making a double bottom. I hope to be wrong here, or we could forget alts for a long time.
Dash continues growing (Really needed) and reached 810 million as market capitalization (+3.18).
With this, Dash Dominance is now at 55.11%. A similar rate to the previous week.
If we check Saturdays closing data, we have:
Masternodes market 1,471 USD million (+4.1%)
Dash market capitalization 810 USD million. (+3.18%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 661 USD million. (+3.76%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are at 781.456 USD (- 7.04%).
With around 241,000 nodes running, we have 8,000 nodes running more than the previous week. (+14,000 in the last two weeks)
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
We reached to break the triangle on the September 11 and 12 (marked area) but finally, we went back into the triangle. So, for now, we continue under the resistance area, 62 sats.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on September 8:
And this one is today, September 15:
- The average trade price is similar to the previous week, 60–63 sats.
- The buy orders book is thinner, with 0.40 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is similar, with 1,293,000 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 26 masternodes in sell orders and 14 in buying orders. The ratio is worse than seven days ago.
- We have now 65,500,000 TRTT (50.98%) coins locked, a healthy amount, as platform issues are solved.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
- Twitter: 882 Followers. (+17)
- Discord: 7,278 (-33 members).
- PoCoN This week:( September 1 to September 8)
- Trtt total coins burned: 2,295,883.
Trittium block explorer
- Trittium team announced that we will not sell any Trittium OTC to anyone unless we launch direct fiat payments gateway via platform.
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Last week data:
Instant Masternodes Running: -4.05%
Cold nodes running: +16.07%
New coins listed this week as insta and cold nodes: Peony Coin and 777.
New coins listed this week as cold nodes: Crown, Snode and FYD.
This week we delisted: CRCA Casino and Hinka project.
- We reached 4,000 cold masternodes running into our platform. Thanks to all of you!!!!
Thanks for reading.
Did you clap?
You can also follow us on the networks below: