Trittium — Weekly Report #48
July 14 to July 21
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
This week we can use the phrase “Everything changes so that nothing changes”.
Seven days ago, total market capitalization was 294,000 USD million; today it is 289,500, just a -1.5%, not a big difference.
We broke the descending channel on July 18, but the reaction has not continued upwards as expected. We’ll see what happens from here.
About BTC dominance, at 67.88% nothing to add. We keep with the same trend line, so alts must wait again.
Dash is recovering lately, but a lousy week for him anyway. 1,055 USD million as market cap., 110 USD millions fewer than seven days ago (-9.44%).
Dahs dominance at 55,92%, around 2 points less than seven days ago.
Dash went down but looks like masternodes market received some money this week. 282 USD million more are invested now at Masternodes (+14.64%). Perhaps some new coin has been added to the list. Anyway, good news.
If we check Saturdays closing data, we have:
Masternodes market grew to 2,208 USD millions (+14.64%)
Dash market capitalization 1,055 USD million. (-9.44%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 973 USD million. (+29.5%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are at 702,130 USD (-7,00%).
With around 233,600 nodes running, the market has 2,400 nodes less running than the previous week.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
It looks we are near to break the trend line, but more strength is needed to make it happen.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on July 14:
And this one is today, July 21:
- The average trade price is similar to last week, around 50–55 sats
- The buy orders book is fewer, with 0.25 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is a bit bigger, with 1,580,000 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 31 masternodes in sell orders and 10 in buying orders. The ratio is similar to seven days ago, still ugly.
- We have now 65,750,000 TRTT (52.30%) coins locked, 550,000 coins more than the previous week.
No significant changes to the Trittium project price if we check the numbers. We must continue waiting for better times.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
- Twitter: 503 Followers. (+232)
- Discord: 7,391 members (-3.2%).
- PoCoN This week:(July 14 to July 21)
- Trtt total coins burned: 1,508,965
Check it here:
Trittium block explorer
- Cryptoadventure made this great review about Trittiun, read it please:
Trittium Financial Ecosystem — Offering The Crypto Community Financial Services Based on Flexible…
Trittium Financial Ecosystem is your number one solution if you are looking to invest into cryptocurrencies and…
Also, a raffle is running, and you have time to enter!!!
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Last week data:
New coins listed: 8
Instant Masternodes Running: +3.9%
Cold nodes running: -2.42%
Coins listed this week as instanodes and cold nodes: Galilel, Beetok and Harcomia
Coins listed this week just as Cold Nodes: Netbox Global.
We published a new article explaining how to deposit coins at the trttnodes platform:
We go on!!!
Thanks for reading, don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: