Trittium — Weekly Report #41
May 27 to June 2
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
The last one was an enjoyable week. As you know, we have had every kind of movements around the market.
The market was growing fast until Tuesday when we reached 9,000 USD per bitcoin. Suddenly, a big red candle took us back to $8,000 per $btc.
But in the end, this has been a positive week.
We are now around 8,600–8,700 USD per $btc and some alts are starting to pump, we are more and more near to see the real money into the alts markets.
If we check the $BTC chart, we can confirm we are still into the right path, and there are no reasons to be worried. The price never goes straight on to the target.
And as you can check here, we are into the triangle, and we never closed a candle out of it. So, we should be ok.
Last week report pattern is valid, do you remember it?
As alts start to pump, Btc Dominance is going down, obviously, slowly again, and we are now around 56.09%, 3.5 points fewer than seven days ago.
Dash market capitalization increased again this week to 1,455 USD millions, that’s another +6.43% (And two weeks growing).
Dash dominance is at 63.50%, similar data than seven days ago, but awful news for all the masternodes market.
Checking all the masternodes market we can see we have now around 60 USD millions more invested, not a big deal in our situation.
Saturday, June 1 data:
Total Masternodes market 2,287 USD million (+2.6%)
Dash market capitalization 1,459,510 USD million.(+5.80%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 828 USD million. (+9.3%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 988,169 USD (+8.17%)
With around 241,000 nodes running, we have the same nodes deployed than last week.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
It looks like we are forming an ascending triangle, good news!!!
I don’t like too much TA for Masternode coins as the volume is so low, but I also think it is not wrong to check it sometimes. It now looks like we are making a bullish scenario, let’s see what happen next days.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on May 26:
And this one is today, June 2:
- The average trade price is similar than last week, around 90–95 sats.
- The buy orders book is similar, with 0.44 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is comparable to latest week, with 1,108,000 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 22 masternodes in sell orders and 9 in buying orders. The ratio is perhaps better than last week.
- We have now 67,050, TRTT (54,55%) coins locked, 1 Million coins less than the previous week.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
Twitter: 178 followers. (+5)
Remember, this account is new. Are you following us?
trttNodes (@Nodestrtt) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from trttNodes (@Nodestrtt). Focus on your Masternodes portfolio, leave the rest on us. Getting into…
- Discord: 6,883 members (+1,47%).
- PoCoN This week:(May 26 to June 2)
- Trtt total coins burned: 1,244,330. Check it here:
Check it here:
Trittium block explorer
- Strategic movements into cold nodes hosting annnounced, also cold nodes beta phase duration, speacial offers and next prices range.
- We published a new article about our service vision and the options we can offer to the market.
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Last week data:
New coins listed: 6
Instant Masternodes Running: -2.67%
(New collateral for some coins, DKPC next swap…)
Cold nodes running: +25.36%
Coins listed this week:
Insta nodes and cold nodes: Spider, Betty and Click Chain.
Listed only as cold nodes: Smart, Gin and PAC.
We continue working on all the project sides, soon we will see the results, for sure.
Thanks for reading, don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: