Trittium — Weekly Report #39
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
Wow!!! what a week!!!
No one can say that the crypto market is boring lately.
A lot of money entered into crypto. Actual Total Market Capitalization is around 250,000 USD millions, an astonishing +13.6% in just one week.
If we check just $Btc, numbers are incredible, as we went from 7,000 to almost 8,000 USD per BTC in only seven days.
You can see how last week $Btc dominance went down to around 59%. I think this is the most important chart to check in the next weeks, as it shows clearly how the money goes to alts (or not).
The last one has been a great week for the Masternodes King. $Dash market capitalization growth in the previous week is 307 USD millions, around +28.35%.
This is related to the chart I posted above. As Alts recover, Dash gets more market capitalization.
So, if we check all the masternodes market, we can see this: a +272 Millions increased total market cap. (This graph only includes till Saturday)
Total Masternodes market (Saturday 18 data) 2,134 USD million. (+17.83 %)
Dash market capitalization (Saturday 18 data) 1,207 USD million.(+13.43%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 927 USD million. (+24.09%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 675,702 USD (-0.88%)
With 242,000 nodes running, we have around 4,000 nodes running more than last week, a good sign.
It looks like money is entering into masternodes, but slowly for now.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
CoinTrader.Pro Chart Viewer — Snapshot
charts.cointrader.pro allows you to make TradingView charts of all possible cryptocurrencies for free.
Not a too good week. We continued bleeding and only at the end of the week, we have been able to start recovering the price (at the same time than the alts market.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on May 12:
And this one is today, May 19:
- The average trade price is cheaper than last week, around 70–80 sats.
- The buy orders book is more significant, with 0.44 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is smaller than last week, with 1,152,000 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 23 masternodes in sell orders and 11 buying orders. The ratio is better than last week. Look like we are recovering.
- We have now 66,600,000 TRTT (54.48%) coins locked, 850,000 coins more than last week. This amount continues growing all the weeks, a good sign.
Data are better than last week, as market recovers we will also, for sure!!!
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
Twitter: 170 followers. (+15)
Remember, this account is new. Are you following us?
trttNodes (@Nodestrtt) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from trttNodes (@Nodestrtt). Focus on your Masternodes portfolio, leave the rest on us. Getting into…
- Discord: 6,783 members (+0.44%).
- PoCoN This week:(May 12 to May 19)
- Total Burned: 1,169,753. Check it here:
Trittium block explorer
- We are listed at the new GreenDex exchange. Now you can trade there your Trtt with BTC pair.
- Recently we explained to the community how do we see the Trittium future and the market situation at Discord. This was the message:
- Finally, we got it: Masternodes.Online statistics page shows our right ROI and data, as we have finished our API. https://node.trittium.cc/api/pocon
Trittium (TRTT) masternode — MasterNodes.Online
Trittium (TRTT) masternode investment comparison tool features the most accurate and detailed stats and a free…
- Did you see our new landing page? It is at the same address than always and will let us reach more customers in the med and long term. Now:
You can see our listed coins without being logged, and we have new disclaimers., new Extended FAQ section. Cold nodes explanation.
Masternodes investment solutions, powered by Trittium
trttNodes is a new generation of investment platform and is here to transform the Masternode investment process and…
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Last week data:
This week data:
New coins listed: 5
Masternodes running: +1.83%
(DMME delisted, -50 nodes)
Coins listed this week: Expi coin, OneExBit, ChanceBet, XGamingUp and Gamble Coin.
We want you to remember we prefer to receive the fees payments in Trittium; this is the way to make our project stronger.
This article explains the reasons:
- We are starting to list projects only as cold nodes. We asked the community, and you decided which projects will be the first ones:
Thanks for voting for the first cold nodes listing at the trttNodes platform.
You decided: PAC, GIN and SMART will be listed next week as a cold node hosting option. We also decided to add BITG.
The hosting price? Easy, first 30 days, for free
(You must have 5€ in trtt in your wallet to be able to deploy cold nodes)
As always, another amazing week. And the next one looks promising!!!
Thanks for reading!!!
Did you clap? Don’t forget to do it.
You can also follow us on the networks below: