Trittium — Weekly Report #30
March 11 to March 18
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
Not big movements this week (Not bad) and market capitalization is now $4,555 million higher (+3.37%).
Bitcoin dominance is now at 50.84%, looks like it is going down almost all the weeks.
Alt´s market, have now a total capitalization of 68,573 USD million, that’s 3,306 millions more than last week…+5.05%.
So, 4,555 million entered into crypto, from those, 3,306 went to alts. That´s much more than usual.
Dash had a great week, with a +10% in market capitalization!!!!, it is around 806 USD millions now.
With this, $Dash dominance is now at 53,50%, almost 1.5 points less than last week.
If Dash increases Market Cap, around +10% and at the same time loses 1.5 dominance points, Masternodes Market week should be awesome I guess.
So, yes, it is clear, amazing week for the masternodes market, with 187 USD million more invested (+14,74%)
Total Masternodes market, 1,456 USD million. (+14.74 %)
$Dash market capitalization:806 USD million. (+10%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 650 USD million. (+15.24%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 888,602 USD (+9.49%)
With 236,937 nodes running, the amount is now about 1,000 nodes fewer than last week.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
Nothing to remark really, we continue on the same channel.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on March 11:
And this one is today, March 18:
- The average trade price is similar, around 185–190 sat.
- The buy orders book is higher, with1.75 $BTC in buying orders, double than last week.
- The sell orders book is similar, with 820,000 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 16 masternodes in sell orders and 17 masternodes in buying orders. The ratio is much better than last week.
- We have now 67,450,000 TRTT (57.73%) coins locked. 700,00 trtt less than last week.
We can say that numbers are better than last week in most lines.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
- Twitter: 2,089 followers.
Discord: 6,280 members.
- PoCoN This week:(March 3 to March 11)
- Total Burned: 618,345
- We are trying to win the Polis Pay Contest. Winner Project will be able to change his coins directly for Fiat and buy directly with a MasterCard buying card. We are now in second place at the contest.
Sadly, Polis has some legal troubles with the card provider, and probably those Mastercards will only be available for Mexican residents.
The critical point here is that Trittium community showed our strength and illusion.
- Crypto-Bridge showed us some love and released a great article about us, thanks!!!
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Last week data:
New Coins: 6
Masternodes running: +1.84%
Coins listed this week: Labrotix, Londinium, Hotchain, Erotika, Ultrapay, and Betxoin.
- Why do we charge in Trittium?
Why do we think it is the best option to charge at the trttNodes platform?
Please, read this article explaining it (2 min read).
- We are working in a new trttNodes platform layout.
Here is a draft of a new look for “My investments” page:
- We continue with the Cold Nodes beta launching, trying to fix all the bugs we can find to be ready for a more significant launching later.
Another fantastic week at Trittium!!!
And we don’t stop, never!!!!
Thanks for reading, if you liked the article, please don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: