Trittium — Weekly Report #24
No big changes this week, but small changes took us to lower numbers market capitalization amounts, again.
114,238 USD millions, that’s the total Crypto Market capitalization now, 4,000 less than 7 days ago.
We need more money and more investors into crypto ASAP.
Bitcoin dominance, 53,27%, similar to last week.
Alts capitalization market had a similar behaviour to the total market, a few million less, but not big changes happened.
Last week we said:
$Dash was now at his lower price of the year, $ 67,19
Forget it, his lowest price in the last 365 days have just been reached 66,47$.
This week went from 613 USD Millions to the actual Capitalization: 572 Mill.
About $Dash dominance, it is now at 54,11%, 1 point more than last week.
Both data are really bad signals for the masternodes market when $Dash increase his dominance and at the same time lose a 6.6% market capitalization… the whole masternodes market will be a disaster.
Since last week these are the big data changes:
Total Masternodes market, 1,031 USD million.(-5.15%)
$Dash market capitalization: 572 USD million. (-6.6%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 459 USD millions.(-6.5%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 936,000 USD (+12.36%)
With 241,543 nodes running in the whole market, we continue going down.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
In normal conditions, we should be growing in price faster, but closed wallets are damaging the whole sector, so we have had sidelines for this week.
I am sure price growth will continue next weeks once wallets work properly.
In long term, the chart is awesome.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on January 28:
And this one is today, February 3:
- The average trade price is higher, around 230–250 sats (excluding bots.
- The buy orders book is deeper, with 2,51 $BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is thinner, with only 419,000 $Trtt for sale.
- We have now 8 masternodes in sell orders and 23 masternodes in buying orders. The ratio is awesome and much better than last week!!!!.
- We have fewer coins locked at nodes now with 59,900,000 TRTT (54,44%). That´s 1 point more of locked coins than last week.
Everything seems to be right here.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
- Today, Feb 3, we reached the needed amount to make the $trtt burn, 200,00 coins!!!!.
- All the week we have had issues with Crypto Bridge wallet, open — close — open and closed it again. Anyway, our chain works perfectly and any other exchange closed our wallets. We are trying to help them and reach a solution for all asap.
- The Masternode Buzz competition, sponsored by Trittium, continues and some team members reached high positions!!!
- New “what we are working on” update, please check it, as it contents our background work.
- Trittium Twitter account reached 1,850 followers!!!
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
- Coins listed:
$trtt, $xgs, $xorn, $BND, $lpc, $lcg, $midas, $becn, $ingy, $dashg, $rcrt, $rupx, $evos, $thc, $nzl, $roco, $quot, $lrm, $esbc, $altbet, $hth, $gic, $pcr, $mcpc, $sins, $peg,$cato, $nxb, $cfl, , $Alqo, $aeg, $sxy, $shpo, $dkpc, $marc, $bgx,$wage, $rea, $hdrx, $bir, $pdg, $klks, $dogec, $ctt, $tdc.
- Coins listed this week: $dev, $dachx
- Coins near to be listed:$Polis.
- Deviant coin listed with a special price: 3€ per full node per month.
- Dachx coin listed with free hosting for their 100 first investors for one month.!!!!
- A comment about wallets issues is needed:
As most of you know, because of this article “Fake Stake” attacks on chain-based Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrencies” most of the Masternode wallets have been updated.
What happened is that devs tried to fix this “possibility” asap, and with no valid solutions, as some of them created new chain splits or wallets no syncing or different bugs in their chains.
Please understand that, when we update a wallet, we must also to do it in all the nodes running, as masternode wallets in the VPS also must be updated.
In this case, we have had to update, go back, update again and go back again in more than 5 coins, creating authentic chaos in our working procedures.
At the same time, we are also testing our wallet, to be sure we don’t make the same fails we saw in other wallets “fix”.
All this could have caused some fails in our systems and some delay in our standard process, we apologize for this and we hope you can understand the situation.
- As a small compensation for the disturbances caused we will not charge fees the next days, as announced here:
The next 20 days at Trittium will be amazing, stay tuned!!!
If you liked the article, please don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: