Trittium — Weekly Report #21
January 6 to January 14
- - WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
As we said last week, let’s not forget that we are in a bear market, so another new drop should not surprise us too much. Let’s hope we reached the bottom, but I am afraid we didn’t.
For now, we have lost another 9.6% this week.
About the $BTC Dominance? It went up to 52.89 %, so, forget Alt season for now.
Bad week for $Dash, as he continued $BTC path…. -11.44%… and now just 611 USD millions as market capitalization….really ugly situation.
About $Dash dominance, it is now at 54,14%.
Since last week these are the big data changes:
Total Masternodes market, 1,110 USD million.(-10,33%)
$Dash market capitalization: 611 USD million.(-11,44%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 499 USD millions.(+3.31%)
So, Trittium market recovered around 16 USD millions, a small amount, but at least kept the money inside.
With 252,307 nodes running, the number of running nodes is higher, but no real difference in %, as the growth is minimal. The same than paste weeks.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
Looks like we broke a bull flag and we are growing in price now, we should go directly to 220–230 sats if market let us do it.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on January 6:
And this one is today, January 14:
- The average trade price is similar, around 180–190 sats
- The buy orders book is higher, with 2,77 $BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is smaller than last week, with 610,000 $Trtt for sale.
- We have now 12 masternodes in sell orders and 29 masternodes in buying orders. Great ratio!!!
- We have more coins locked at nodes now with 65.600,000 TRTT (60.29%).
All the data looks promising now!!!!
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
This week has been really intense, as a lot of work have been done.
- We published a new Article about PoCon. Read it, (2 min reading, not more) you will see how Trittium will progress in the near future.
- PoCon is near to be deployed and all our investors will benefit from it. The trttNodes platform is giving us revenues that will allow us to generate fewer coins than we burn, so the price will go up, for sure.
- Tree contest winners!!!!
- Don’t forget that all the trttNodes platform investors have access to our web wallet with the same user and password.
- Did you participate in the Masternode Buzz contest? check your punctuation: https://portfolio.masternode.buzz/
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
What a week!!!, really intense :).
- Coins listed:
$trtt, $xgs, $xorn, $BND, $lpc, $lcg, $midas, $becn, $ingy, $dashg, $rcrt, $rupx, $evos, $thc, $nzl, $roco, $quot, $lrm, $esbc, $altbet, $hth, $gic, $pcr, $mcpc, $sins, $peg,$cato, $nxb, $cfl, $Polis, $Alqo,
- Coins listed this week: $aeg, $sxy, $shpo, $dkpc, marc, $bgx,
- Coins near to be listed: $wage, $xcgs, $rea, $dogec, $hdrx, $bir, $pdg, $klks
- The number of deployed nodes continue increasing, our next target, 1,100 nodes running!!!!
I´d like also share with all of you the big difference among a traditional investment and a trttNodes investment with reinvesting option enable, take a look at these articles and you will realize:
- This article explains how investing in DKPC with trttNodes and reinvesting rewards, you will get a 12,52% higher profit than with a traditional masternode:
- This article explains how investing into Marc Project with trttNodes and — reinvesting rewards, you will get a 35,81 higher profit than with a traditional masternode:
- As always, when we don’t offer first class service, we pay for that. So, when we are not able to deploy your investments in time, what do we do?
Easy, we buy the rewards and pay them to you.
Hard week, with a lot of new coins listed, and more to come, getting more and more $trtt coins as fees to burn some of them and share others with our investors.
More and more nodes are running into the platform, getting a bigger and bigger community and waiting for the license, as it is near to arrive.
This will be huge!!!!!
Thanks for trusting us!!!!
If you liked the article, please don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: