Trittium — Weekly Report #112
October 11 to October 18
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
Nothing really. Since we keep the same numbers as seven days ago.
But it means a lot, as we saw some terrible news all along the week (OKEX) and the FUD came to the markets. With this, the crypto market regained the path of growth, and it seems we can look up again.
If we check the Bitcoin price, we should go back into the ascending triangle and pass such $11,500 area to see new highs.
If finally the BTC is rejected from the $11,500 a correction is unavoidable.
About the Bitcoin dominance, we are at similar levels than seven days ago, into an ascending triangle. We should expect a surge in BTC dominance in the coming weeks. If this happens, the alts could suffer in price.
Dash capitalization is now around 653 USD Million, $41 million lower than seven days ago (-5.9%).
The Dash dominance is holding around 43%, at the same level than seven days ago.
The total masternode market capitalization is 1,517 USD million. (-5%.).
If we check today’s data, we have:
Masternodes total market capitalization: 1,517 million. (-5%).
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 864 million. (-4.31%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 328,672 USD
With 205,612 nodes running, we have around 3,000 more nodes than seven days ago.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
This was the order book on Oct 11:
And this is today, October, 18:
- The average trade price is lower, at around 22 sats.
- The buy orders book is much lower, with 0.097 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is smaller, with 1,001,591 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 39,600,000 TRTT (30,64%) coins locked, 50,000 less than seven days ago.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS
- Twitter: 1,248 Followers. (-7)
- Discord: 8,209 (-62).
PoCoN last week:
Sent to investors: 14,618
- Trtt total coins burned: 6,795,064 Trtt.
- Trtt total coins sent to investors: 1,843,364 Trtt.