Trittium — Weekly Report #109
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
The market lost around 12,000 USD million this week. Not a significant change (-3.41%). This just proves us again that straight lines to the moon do not exist.
About the Bitcoin price, we continue into the same channel than seven days ago, and we see how the EMA100 is supporting the BTC price around $10,670. If it does not hold (I guess it will not) support areas are around $10,200 and $9,600.
About the Bitcoin dominance, we are around 61.10%, 0.40 point higher than seven days ago. I guess it will continue climbing back to the 62% area in the next days.
Dash capitalization is now around 666 USD Million, $33 million lower than seven days ago (-4.72%).
The Dash dominance didn’t change, holding 41.28%.
The total masternode market capitalization went down to 1,620 USD million. (-4.31%.).
If we check today’s data, we have:
Masternodes total market capitalization: 1,620 million. (-4.31%).
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 954 million. (-4.02%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 431,186 USD
With 208,677 nodes running, we have around 1,000 more active nodes than seven days ago.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
This was the order book on Sept 20:
And this is today, September 27:
- The average trade price is similar, around 31 sats.
- The buy orders book is a bit higher, with 0.167 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is similar, with 502,029 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 39,300,000 TRTT (30,41%) coins locked, 150,000 less than seven days ago.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS
- Twitter: 1,255 Followers. (+4)
- Discord: 8,285 (+2).
PoCoN last week:
Sent to investors: 12,011
- Trtt total coins burned: 6,664,555 Trtt.
- Trtt total coins sent to investors: 1,805,515 trtt.