Trittium — Weekly Report #108
September 13 to September 20
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
The market received around 5,000 USD million this week. Not a significant change (+1.44%). The volume is much lower than seven days ago. Not a good signal in a bull market.
About the Bitcoin price, we also have an ugly option… perhaps we are going to the $9,600 area. In such a case, the bull market could be over for now.
About the Bitcoin dominance, as expected, it grew to 62%, and now it stands around 60,76%, 1.30 points higher than seven days ago. 62% is strong resistance, but a big Bitcoin movement could destroy it.
Dash capitalization is now around 699 USD Million, $56 million lower than seven days ago (-7.41%).
The Dash dominance went down a bit, to 41.31%, not too much difference.
The total masternode market capitalization went down to 1,693 USD million. (-6.04%.).
If we check today’s data, we have:
Masternodes total market capitalization: 1,693 million. (-6.04%).
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 994 million. (-5.06%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 452,689 USD
With 207,869 nodes running, we have around 3,000 more nodes than seven days ago.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
This was the order book on Sept 13:
And this is today, September 20:
- The average trade price is the same, at around 30 sats.
- The buy orders book is a bit higher, with 0.13 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is smaller, with 484,787 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 39,450,000 TRTT (30,52%) coins locked, 1,000,000 less than seven days ago.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS
- Twitter: 1,251 Followers. (+5)
- Discord: 8,283 (-57).
PoCoN last week:
Sent to investors: 0. We have16,869 coins pending to share actually.
- Trtt total coins burned: 6,620,449 Trtt.
- Trtt total coins sent to investors: 1,793,504 trtt.