Trittium — Weekly Report #105
Aug 23 to Aug 30
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
The market received 7,000 USD million this week (+1.93%). We suffered a small correction recently, but remember we are on a bullish scenario for now.
About the Bitcoin price, we continue playing around the $11,500 area. If we break it upwards we can moon. Otherwisewe will look back to the four digits numbers.
About the Bitcoin Dominance, the 62% area was rejected and looks like this will be a good week for alts, as next target should be the 58,5% one. Actually we are at 60.95%, 0.5 points under seven days ago data.
Dash capitalization is now around 838 USD Million, $27 million lower than seven days ago (-3.12%).
The Dash dominance grew to 41.92%, that’s 0.3 points higher than seven days ago. Perhaps the DIVI price behaviour helped to this.
The total masternode market capitalization went down to 1,998 USD million. (-4.12%.).
If we check today’s data, we have:
Masternodes total market capitalization: 1,998 million. (-4.12%).
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 1,160 USD million. (-4.84%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 613,603 USD
With 204,382 nodes running, we have around 4,000 nodes more running than seven days ago.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
This was the order book on August 23:
And this is today, August 30:
- The average trade price is lower, at around 43 sats.
- The buy orders book is bigger, with 0.157 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is similar, with 410,084 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 42,750,000 TRTT (33,08%) coins locked, 550,000 more than seven days ago.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS
- Twitter: 1,237 Followers. (+12)
- Discord: 8,147 (-18).
PoCoN last week:
Sent to investors: -
- Trtt total coins burned: 6,496,076 Trtt.
- Trtt total coins sent to investors: 1,763,537 trtt.
4.- trttNodes PROGRESS.
- 777 Jackpot -777- cold node hosting price is now 0.79 € per month. This price will be valid for the whole year 2,020. Insta nodes prices do not change.
Total nodes running= 2,269 (-10)
Thanks for reading!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below.