The reinvest option — ESBC
ESBC reinvest, check the difference
As you know, one of the significant differences in trttNodes is the possibility of creating investments with the option of reinvesting the generated rewards.
We already explained what is and some example of compound interest in this article:
trttNodes allows you to invest in any of our listed coins and enable the “Reinvest rewards” option, with this, all the rewards generated with your investment will be automatically added to the initial investment, thus achieving ever higher rewards and creating compound interest.
ESBC INVESTMENT AND REINVEST
Let´s make real numbers and compare it with a traditional hosting investment cost and rewards received (3.5$/month per full node)
We have to consider:
- Example for 1 month.
- Rewards example for an ESBC Bronze MN, data from Masternodes.Online.
- ESBC price remains the same for the whole month in both cases.
- Hosting cost is 3,50 USD per month in traditional investment.
- trttNodes platform hosting costs = €3 = $3.35 per full masternode.
The difference is +7.62% profit per month with trttNodes.
Left side: Traditional masternode investment:
Everyday we receive the rewards, at the end of the month we received 465.6 new ESBC coins, with an estimated value of 20.31 USD, and we keep the collateral of course.
Our costs are $3,5 for hosting.
Our net profit = 16.81 USD
Right side, ESBC investment at trttNodes with reinvesting option enabled:
Everyday we reinvest all the rewards received, except the fees over the collateral, as you can see in the “MIN FEES” column. That amount is not reinvested.
At the end of the month we have:
- 487.18 new ESBC coins.
- At actual value, it is 487.18 x 0.0436= 21.24 USD.
- Fees we have: Min fees over daily rewards, paid everyday, so nothing to discount. And $3.15 per full masternode per month, so we must discount just 3.15USD.
- 21.24–3.15 =18.09 USD
With trttNodes and reinvesting you earn a +7.62% more in one month than with traditional investment.
To invest your ESBC coins on the trttNodes platform please visit
If you liked the article, please don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: