The reinvest option - LRM
LRM reinvest, check the difference
As you know, one of the significant differences of trttNodes is the possibility of creating investments with the option of reinvesting the generated rewards.
We already explained what is and some example of compound interest in this article.
trttNodes allows you to invest in any of our options and enable the “Reinvest rewards” option, with this, all the rewards generated with your investment will be automatically added to the existing investment, thus achieving ever larger rewards and creating compound interest.
Let´s see a real example.
LRM INVESTMENT AND REINVEST
Let´s make real numbers and compare it with a traditional hosting investment cost and rewards received (3.5$/month per full node)
We have to consider:
- Example for 1 month.
- Rewards example from Masternodes Online.
- LRM price keeps the same than today for all the month in both cases.
- Hosting cost is 3,50 USD per month in traditional investment.
- trttNode costs = 6$ per full masternode and 4% fees for balance over a masternode.
As you can see the difference is amazing.
Left side: Traditional masternode investment:
Every day we receive the rewards, at the end of the month we received 602,10 new LRM coins, with an estimated value of $2,239.81, and we keep the collateral of course.
Our extra costs are $3,5 for the hosting.
Our net profit = 2,236.31 USD
Right side, the trttNodes investment with reinvesting option enabled:
Everyday we reinvest all the rewards received, except the 4% fees over the collateral, as you can see in the “FEES 4%” column. That 4% amount is not reinvested.
At the end of the month we have:
- 804 new LRM coins.
- At actual value, it is 804.92 x 3.72 = 2,994.30 USD.
- Fees we have: 4% daily rewards, paid everyday, so nothing to discount. And 6$ per full masternode per month, so we must discount 6 USD.
- 2,994.30 –6 =2,988.30 USD
With trttNodes and reinvesting you earn a 33,63% more in one month than with traditional investment.
to invest in LRM on trittium platform please use https://node.trittium.cc/
If you liked the article, please don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: