Cold nodes at the trttNodes platform
Deploy your nodes and keep the coins with you
The trttNodes platform was born to make masternodes investment fast, secure, easy and more profitable than regular masternode hosting.
That’s our main goal, bring masternode technology to investors.
With this, we are trying to attract people to masternode investment options, as an essential part of the market thinks like this:
- Deploy a masternode is not an easy task.
- Masternodes needs a lot of maintenance and continuous checking.
- Invest in a whole masternode sometimes need a lot of money.
- Keep the coins into my laptop is not safe.
- Reinvest my rewards is a great business solution, creating compound interest.
But we also understand what we have read many times:
“Not your keys, not your coins”.
This phrase has been repeated several times all along with crypto communities since the first day.
We also understand perfectly this behaviour, of course.
So, in the end, what we want is to bring to investors more and more options to come to masternodes investment.
That’s the reason we launched “Cold node hosting”. With this, you can keep your coins with you, at your local wallet, and we will provide you:
- Deploy instructions.
- VPS updates.
- A competitive price.
Our cold node hosting comes with:
- Dedicated servers.
- Daily fees payment: You don’t have to pay the whole month, you pay everyday for the hosting, and if you decide to close your cold node hosting, you will not pay fees for it if you don’t use such service.
We are on the beta phase, so, for now hosting with us is just 0.49€/Month.
Once Beta finishes, we will publish our prices, but we are looking for prices lower than 2 € per month per node. The cheapest ones at dedicated servers.
Also, we are launching special prices for those investors with more than 5, 10 and 20 nodes, with free hosting time.
If your project is not listed at our platform, contact us, we will be happy to open it as cold node investment.
Thanks for reading, don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: